15 Ways To Start Your Internet Business Sales
internet business,business sales,internet sales,online sales,internet business sales,start internet sales,
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones that have the same objective. You
can trade leads, share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic at your web site. People will visit
your web site to read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
3. Brand your name and business. You can easily do this by just writing articles and
submitting them to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
4. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will increase your repeat traffic and sales
because your visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
5. Start an auction on your web site. The type of auction could be related to the theme
of your site. You’ll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
6. Allow people to download software or e-books from your web site at no cost. Just
ask your visitors in return if they’ll refer their friends to your web site.
7. Remember to take a little time out of your day or week to brainstorm. New ideas are
usually the difference between success and failure.
8. Create multiple streams of income with your web site. You could sell your own products,
join affiliate programs, sell advertising space, etc.
9. Model other successful business or people. I’m not saying out right copy them, but
practice some of the same habits that have made them succeed.
10. Give your visitors compliments in your ad copy. This can earn their trust and put them
in a good mood, in return they will be easier to sell too.
11. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes businesses don’t want to advertise
unless it’s free, sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
12. Include emotional words in your advertisements. Use ones like love, security, relief,
freedom, happy, satisfaction, fun, etc.
13. Ask people online to review your web site. You can use the comments you get to
improve your website or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
14. Out source part of your workload. You’ll save on most employee costs. You could out
source your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
15. Combine a product and service together in a package deal. It could increase your sales. If
you’re selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.